Hello and welcome to AmSpa Connect - we're thrilled to have you here!
One thing that we've noticed over the course of our time in this industry is that there is a lack of communication within it. We’ve talked with many medical spa professionals who have readily admitted that they don’t talk to—and often don’t even know—other medical spa professionals.
How are we supposed to grow as an industry if we don’t network, share, and communicate?
The goal of this group is to allow frank and open communication among AmSpa members. Have a question about a particular laser? Go ahead and ask the group.
Wondering whether a specific device works as advertised? Chances are someone in the group has used it and can give you advice.
Looking for general business advice? With hundreds of other owners in the group, you’re sure to get good information based upon experience.
Connect with other medical professionals in your state, or talk with others in your specific area of practice in our member communities.
We want and encourage each of you to use this group as tool to better yourselves, grow your businesses, and meet other like-minded professionals. It’s also a great place to learn about some of the new offerings and benefits AmSpa has to offer.
- Only AmSpa members are eligible to join, and we reserve the right to remove anyone at any time if you don’t follow the rules.
- The group is a place where medical spa owners and professionals exchange information, not sell their own products. We screen the group and monitor conversations daily. Vendors aren't allowed in.
- Respect everyone’s privacy. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. Don't share group content outside of the group. Do not screenshot here.
- Legal documents are not allowed to be shared in the group. From a liability standpoint, please use the messenger tool to send material of this nature to other members.
- Be polite! Sometimes disagreements will happen, but this is a professional group. If you see any inappropriate behavior, report it and we will review it.
- Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Be Respectful. Constructive conversations and feedback about vendors are encouraged, but those with the purpose of harming reputations will not be condoned. AmSpa will close conversations where this takes place.
This has truly become one of AmSpa's most useful member benefits, so we hope you have fun and enjoy!